Sunday, April 8, 2012

AVT Project 5 "The search for a Friend"


I had a lot of fun with this project. I was surprised at how easily the idea came to my head and how close I came to actually achieving it.

I guess it started when I saw a joke by the Nostalgica Critic and which he is singing and then stops to do something else while the music is still going. I pretty much ripped of that joke, but I still had to find a way to make work on this context.

I think i could agree that I was not able to do 1+1=3 all the time, but at least I was able to do a simple story using a video montage.

If I were to revise this project, I would make sure that the music is better synched up with the video. I would also like to make the "action shots" a lot more impressive, however as you can see on the last seconds of my project I suffered quite a serious injury in the process.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kYTWxCMz-Mc


No comments:

Post a Comment